|Nome da ICO||SeedOn|
|Data de Início||Dezembro 15, 2021|
|Data de Fim||Janeiro 15, 2022|
|Plataforma||Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)|
SeedOn is a blockchain-based solution whose goal is to revolutionize conventional crowdfunding, aiming to provide traceability and transparency to all stakeholders, so that they have full control of their investments at all times.
This all arose from the idea of having a decentralized environment where securities transactions can be facilitated in a transparent manner so that all investments and raised capital operations are traceable and visible to all network users.
Having built a platform that promotes transparency and trust will attract investors so that it will encourage them to prefer our solution for investments over the competition.
The main feature to emphasize is SeedOn's Smart Contract Escrow model, ensuring a controlled startup's capital infusion. The total capital invested will be released to the startup into stages. Therefore, the entrepreneur will only have access to a limited amount of cash flow until further objectives or targets of the project have been completed. This ensures that in the unlikely event of a fraudulent project, the loss will be kept to a minimum, losing only a part of the total capital having the rest returned to the investors.
Investments in startups on our platform will be conducted through SEON providing a stable and constant trading volume. This will ensure that SEON will not only be traded by crypto traders on public exchanges, but it will also be traded indirectly by all the platform's users investing in startups. This will benefit the value of the coin, as having a constant balanced supply/demand ratio will provide stability to the coin's price, and might even increase its value.
Benefits of using SeedOn over conventional crowdfunding platforms:
- Investments using cryptocurrency: Investors using our platform have the option to use our SEON token to invest in a startup or receive their rewards, having the possibility to choose fiat currency as well. Imagine SEON as a widely used way of payment. This will benefit both investors and entrepreneurs as it will provide an easy way to earn a passive income and successfully complete an efficient crowdfunding campaign.
- Transaction transparency and accountability - SeedOn's main goal is to provide a transparent platform using the distributed ledger technology, that will foster investment transactions between investors and entrepreneurs in a trusted environment. Our platform is using BSC (Binance Smart Chain) to make use of its Consensus mechanism in order to facilitate fast, safe and secure transactions, visible to network users at all times.
- Security & full control of your investments - Successfully funded campaigns will have the collected capital released into stages so that entrepreneurs have a limited amount of money among each stage until further objectives or targets of the project have been completed. This will be achieved with the use of a smart contract escrow model, providing full control over the raised capital and will not permit entrepreneurs to defraud their investors.
- Possibility to earn future income - Most existing crowdfunding platforms allow only donation-based pledges, meaning that people pay in advance for a physical product that at some point in the future it will be manufactured and delivered. Additionally to this type of crowdfunding, we want to also facilitate equity crowdfunding meaning that investors can actually acquire equity from the startups listed on SeedOn. Thus, in the future, when specific trigger events might occur, they will be able to sell their acquired shares from startups to generate profits.
- User screening process - In order to be able to submit a new crowdfunding project to our platform, all entrepreneurs will go through a registration and screening process for a background check. The first step of the screening process will be conducted by an AI algorithm checking for copyrights violations, ultimately having a human manually check the details provided. This will contribute to significantly reducing the number of scammers that wish to defraud investors, compared to other crowdfunding platforms.
- Protect intellectual property - SeedOn will gate all project details with an authentication mechanism so that only registered investors will have full access to a startup project. Prior to registering an investor account, every user will have to fill in an NDA, so that for any information or sensitive data leak, legal consequences may apply. Our solution will provide publicly to visitors only a brief description of the project, highlighting the main features, without exposing detailed characteristics and implementation stages.
World's first blockchain-based equity crowdfunding platform - we aim to change the way crowdfunding is seen today. Telegram Group - https://t.co/OSqw77ZVuF
Matt Crate, @ToucanGiving
Tom Cuthell, @LDNTechWeek
Tris Dyson, @NestaChallenges
Claudiu Minea, @SeedOnVenture
Mike Follett, @lumenresearch
Janicke Eckbo, Cavai
Simon Kvist Gaulshøj, @Adnami3
Justin Bingham, @janeirodigital
Andy Wilkins, @futrcorp
Another project I’m looking forward to @SeedOnVenture , strongly looking like a another #BSCGem - Solid fundamentals with smart contracts controlling investment funding for startups. https://coinquora.com/seedon-features-smart-contract-escrow-model-reduces-fraud-induced-loss/
We're now on @Investingcom! 🤩
Check us out 👉 https://bit.ly/3rEs3Yw
#SeedOn #SEON #crowdfunding #crytpocurrency #crypto
#SeedOn leverages #blockchain in its Smart Contract #Escrow Model to divide #crowdfunding into multiple stages, minimizing fraud-induced loss of investors. @SeedOnVenture
#DeFi #NFTs #Crypto #BTC #Bitcoin #cryptoadoption #CryptoNews #TradingView #Binance
If you can't see any team details or socials, it might be a scam. Make sure to always check the legitimacy of every project owner. 😀
#crowdfunding #SEON #SeedOn
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|